First opened as Townhouses and later used as a boarding house in 1858 at No 10 Queen Square by local builder Soloman Francis. It was later re-opened with much celebration as the Francis Private Hotel in 1884
The MGallery Hotel Collection features boutique hotels, each with its own original design and unique stories to tell. Choosing MGallery is choosing to live and experience Memorable Moments.
Our Mission is to provide Memorable Moments and creating lasting connections to our guests.
Our culture runs on pride, we are proud of our heritage and we are passionate about what we do!What is in it for you:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Competitive Salary
- 15% Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Health Care Plan
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning through our Accor Academie, designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities
- 4 Complimentary Night Breaks Per Annum
You will have a professional and friendly personality, be able to keep calm under pressure, be confident, organised and maintain a hands-on management approach. You will demonstrate exceptional attention to detail, a guest and team first approach and a real passion for great service delivery and people development.What you will be doing:
You'll be a passionate leader with the ability to motivate and support your team in order to exceed our guest expectations. You'll be a perfectionist when it comes to all elements of your. You'll take ownership and pride in your work and deliver an excellent experience to our guests.
A Reservation Manager working at the Francis Hotel - MGallery Bath will always provide exceptional service to our guests, whilst supporting the front of house team. You will have a professional and friendly personality, be able to keep calm under pressure, be confident and organised. You will be:
• Responsible for all reservations over the phone, by fax, internet or e-mail and handles all associated operations
• Increase and optimise room sales in line with the brand and hotel's sales policy
• Follows up the administration of reservations thoroughly, ensuring smooth check-in operations for the front desk team
• Presents the brand and/or Group's loyalty program to customer
• Handles reservations by applying the various step-by-step processes defined by the brand
• Enters reservation details precisely and correctly
• The complete management of group reservations, late cancellations / no shows
• Maximise every sales opportunity to reach & exceed departmental budgets
• Communicates effectively and cooperates with the other hotel departments
• Helps optimise occupancy and average room rates
Always delivering outstanding teamwork and quality standards. You will have a passion for delivering Stories That Stay through your service.Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit our website.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS