We are looking for a senior product manager to define and own the product vision and roadmap for our Analyse, Secure and Transport products within the United Kingdom (UK). Our products are built to enhance analysis, to protect information, and to dynamically share our critical customer data. As a senior product manager at Rebellion Defense, you will be responsible for a key part of a rapidly growing portfolio of products, working to rally Rebellion Defense design and engineering teams to deliver on the vision you’ve charted. You will work with Rebellion Defense’s customers and prospective customers, senior UK Ministry of Defence (MOD) civilian and military leadership, the UK Intelligence Community and the United States (US) Department of Defence (DoD) to understand the core customer needs and to bring a product to market.
This position is located in London, and involves some travel within the UK and internationally. An ability to hold a UK national security clearance is preferred, but not required.
We are looking for a track record that will include the following:
- Delivering software-as-a-service products that scale to large enterprises or consumers,
- Working with software engineers with diverse expertise to deliver a superior product to an end user
- Balancing customer needs with engineering constraints,
- Thorough understanding of product management, engineering, design, and sales functions of the business
- Defining and exceeding success metrics with the products you build
- Inspirational leadership — the ability to coalesce many groups of stakeholders around a common goal without direct authority,
- Working with users and shipping products in highly regulated industries or otherwise constrained environments (e.g., government, healthcare, national security, industrial systems design),
- Managing senior customer stakeholders with decades of experience in their field,
- Communicating effectively across diverse technical and non-technical audiences, internally and externally,
- Establishing clear product-market fit, understanding the core customer need, and breaking this into priorities for design and engineering teams
- Experience bringing artificial intelligence, machine learning, or computer vision products to market (preferred),
- At least 8 years of experience in product management or product design.
You might be a good fit if you:
- Have a passion for getting to know the user and protecting the UK, the US and its allies from adversaries,
- Are self-directed and can prioritise experiences that will provide the most immediate value for the customer,
- Are capable of rapid iteration and comfortable with ambiguity in initial problem definition.
As the senior product manager in the UK, your work will drive our strategic product and technology vision across each of our product areas. You will own the team's products, existing or new, from ideation through development to launch, growth, and expansion.
Rebellion Defense is a well-capitalized technology start-up seeking a talented senior product manager who is passionate about defining and delivering modern, life-changing software products to the US Department of Defense (DoD), the UK Ministry of Defence (MoD), and their allies. At Rebellion Defense we believe in operating what we own, we deliver all of our products as managed services, this allows our product teams to maintain operational ownership across all deployments. Expect talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers. Compensation includes meaningful equity ownership, competitive salaries, full medical coverage, disability and life insurance, and transit reimbursement.